|Dimensions||50 × 50 cm|
100% sheep wool
Aït Bouali, Morocco
Beldi cushion #02
Beldi is a Moroccan word meaning traditional, rural and natural. It conveys the sense of purity and authenticity that we aimed for with this collection. The Beldi cushions are meant to add warmth, comfort and softness to your favourite places.
- Locally sourced fibres
- 100% sheep wool
- No bleach
- Hand spun
- Plant dyed with camomile
Pre-order: Beldi cushion #02
This product is currently not in stock, but available to pre-order. You can make a pre-order by clicking on the product and choosing the button ‘Pre-order this product’. Fill in the contact form that appears. Next, we’ll let you know the price. In case you agree, you’ll receive an email with a link for a prepayment of 30%. The moment we receive your product in Belgium and prepare it for shipping, you receive another mail with a request to pay the remaining 70%.
The Beldi collection adds warmth, comfort and softness to your favourite places. Beldi is a Moroccan word meaning traditional, rural and natural. It conveys the sense of purity and authenticity that we aimed for with this collection.
The rugs, cushions and runners in this collection are entirely handmade by women’s cooperatives according to ethical and Fair Trade principles. Every step is done by hand: from spinning the wool, to dyeing and knotting rugs and cushions. Because our roots lie in the overwhelming Moroccan High Atlas Mountains, we carefully consider the impact of our activities. We work completely free of chemicals and only dye with natural materials such as plants, roots and minerals. Taking care of our partners and their environment always comes first.
We encourage sustainable purchasing. We carefully select our materials and partners. Together with timeless designs, you can be sure that your purchase will last a lifetime.
The shipping costs are calculated automatically at check out. Depending on product (weight) and shipment country.