natural / golden yellow, natural / walnut
Kilim cushion #01
Add a natural pop of colour to your interior with our collection Kilim cushions.
- Locally sourced fibres
- 100% sheep wool
- No bleach
- Hand spun
- Plant dye
Pre-order: Kilim cushion #01
This product is currently not in stock, but available to pre-order. You can make a pre-order by clicking on the product and choosing the button ‘Pre-order this product’. Fill in the contact form that appears and mention the rug size. Next, we’ll let you know the price. In case you agree, you’ll receive an email with a link for a prepayment of 30%. The moment we receive your product in Belgium and prepare it for shipping, you receive another mail with a request to pay the remaining 70%. Attention: because of the COVID-19 measures our workshop in Morocco is temporarily closed and we do not make new products.
Our Kilim cushions are handmade by Hada. Hada lives together with her husband Mohammed. They have two daughters. One daughter is married, the other studies in university. Hada has an amazing knowledge of plants and vegetale dyeing. She is responsible for the colouring process, but also a very skilled weaver.
Our Kilim cushions are hand crafted by a women’s cooperative located in Khenifra. The processing of the wool happens completely manually, just like the weaving and knotting. We keep the fibres of the wool as natural as possible. This means that we do not use any chemicals to whiten or dye the wool. The untreated wool is cleaned directly in the river, to keep water use as low as possible. Dyes are obtained from natural materials and sources from earth such as plants and minerals. Each cushion takes about 2 weeks to be made.
By using qualitative wool, a good knotting technique and timeless designs, you are assured of a sustainable purchase.
The quoted price is shown excluded shipping costs. The shipping costs are calculated automatically at check out and depend on product and shipment country. We ship to:
Belgium 1 working day | € 4,80 – € 6,84 (max. 30 kg)
Netherlands 2 working days | € 7,26 – € 9,97 (max. 30 kg)
Rest of Europe 2-5 working days | € 15,00 (max. 30 kg)
You can pick up your product in Antwerp. We recommend this specifically for rugs. Together with a cup of mint tea you will also receive a discount of €15,- (when spending minimal €500,-) on your order.