Do you want a rug made to measure or in other colours the ones you see in our shop? You can! We have a custom made rug service that allows you to choose your own design, dimensions and colours. This way you can create a rug that fits perfectly in your interior and is made especially for you.
Design your own rug
YKON rugs are made ethically and sustainably in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco. We use 100% pure sheep’s wool from this mountain range. Our rugs are made entirely by hand. We use plants and minerals to colour the wool. With the exception of the colour black.
Tailor made options
We only have a limited amount of rugs in stock, since most of our rugs are tailor made. Our close cooperation with several women’s cooperatives in Morocco enables us to offer this service. And at the same price as our rugs in stock. Please keep in mind that it takes 10 to 12 weeks to make a rug.
Ordering & conditions
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about this service or to order a rug. After receiving your preferences, we will make a digital design including a final price offer.
If you wish to order the rug, you pay 30% as a deposit. The making of the rug takes 10 to 12 weeks. The remaining 70% you pay as soon as we have received the rug and before we send it to you. Shipping is free if you order over € 300,-.
Because it is a custom order, it can not be returned or exchanged. You can read our general terms and conditions here.
For a custom made rug we use the following prices:
Neutral base: € 200,- per m2
Black base: € 225,- per m2
Vegetable coloured base: € 250,- per m2