Close Menu

Design a rug that fits perfectly into your interior and have it made especially for you. We are happy to (digitally) meet you and think along with you!

How we work

  1. Choose your size, design and colours. If you want to know what is possible or want any advice from us, we love to help you during a (digital) meeting. The meeting is without  obligations!
  2. We will send you a sketch and price offer
  3. If you agree, our partners in Morocco will start knotting your rug. Curious about how we work? Read more about our process here.
  4. You will receive your rug 10 to 12 weeks after your order

Colours

Would you like to receive free colour samples? Send us a a mail with your address and the colours you would like to receive.

natural
avocado
avocado
blush
blush
gras
gras
stone
stone
sky blue
sky blue
Tapijt op maat? Kies je kleuren: camomille.
camomille (plant)
Tapijt op maat? Kies je plantaardig geverfde kleuren: cinnamon.
golden brown
navy
navy
ochre
ochre
rose
rose
sage
sage
terra
terra
walnut (plant)
walnut (plant)
Tapijt op maat? Kies je kleuren: zwart.
black

Prices

For a custom made rug we use the following prices (includes vat):

Neutral base: € 225,- per m²
Synthetic base: € 250,- per m²
Plant dyed base: € 275,- per m²

GOOD TO KNOW

  • If you want to place an order, you pay 30% as a deposit. You pay the remaining 70% as soon as we have received the rug and before we send it to you.
  • Because the rug is a custom order, it cannot be returned or exchanged. You can read our general terms and conditions here.
  • Because our rugs are completely handmade, it is possible that the final product may differ slightly from the design.
  • We maintain a margin of a maximum of 4% deviation on the dimensions. The moment the rug is cut from the tightly stretched loom, it shrinks slightly. The rug then runs out again after use.

Contact us at hello@ykoninteriors.com with your questions or to make an appointment for a free advice.